Q The Side Chick Remington 700 SA Chassis
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
The SIDE CHICK rifle chassis is a modular precision rifle chassis for short action Remington 700 actions and other third party actions using the Remington 700 footprint. The SIDE CHICK shares many of the same features as the THE FIX; a fully-adjustable side folding stock that locks the bolt handle, an aluminum center section, a free floating handguard, removable zero-MOA M1913 picatinny top rail, ambidextrous magazine release, and AR grip compatibility, all of which are constructed of highstrength glass filled nylon, stainless steel or clear anodized aircraft grade aluminum.
KIT BADGER’S SIDE CHICK PROPAGANDA:
- A SECOND CHANCE: PART 1
- A SECOND CHANCE: PART DEUX
- HOW TO INSTALL A REM 700 ACTION INTO A SIDE CHICK CHASSIS
- WEIGHT: 2.6 lbs
- HEIGHT: 2.88″
- WIDTH (OPEN): 1.75″
- WIDTH (FOLDED): 2.75″
- LENGTH (OPEN): 35.5″ – 37.5″
- LENGTH (FOLDED): 26.25″
- HANDGUARD: 15.25″ (Ø 1.20”)
- TOP RAIL – 12″
- Measuring 2.70 inches from the front of the recoil lug towards the muzzle, this is where your barrel will start to taper down. The SIDE CHICK handguard allows a maximum outside barrel diameter of 1.20 inches at the start of the taper.
- Muzzle devices larger than 1.2 inches in diameter will prevent handguard removal.