- Calculated at Checkout
The SUGAR WEASEL a 7-inch direct impingement pistol chambered in 300 BLK that was made at the request of some poor folk who can’t afford the Honey Badger.
It’s built on clear anodized M16 spec receiver set (no forward assist), and features the same fast-twist barrel, Cherry Bomb muzzle brake, adjustable gas block, and 6-inch M-LOK handguard as the higher priced Honey Badger. It uses a 6-position receiver extension (AKA “buffer tube”) that houses a carbine length action spring and buffer, and is topped off with a custom grey SB Tactical™ SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® (PSB).
Poor folk jokes aside, the SUGAR WEASEL is bad ass, and you should be proud to rock this shit at the range.
- CLEAR ANODIZED M16 SPEC RECEIVER SET
- BARREL: 300 BLK, 7 INCH, 1:5 TWIST
- MUZZLE: 25° TAPERED SHOULDER, 5/8-24 THREAD
- MUZZLE DEVICE: CHERRY BOMB MUZZLE BRAKE
- GAS SYSTEM: PISTOL LENGTH, ADJUSTABLE GAS BLOCK
- TRIGGER: SINGLE STAGE
- CUSTOM 6-POSITION SBA3 PISTOL STABILIZING BRACE
- CLEAR ANODIZED 6 INCH M-LOK HANDGUARD
- CLEAR ANODIZED CHARGING HANDLE
- 90° FIRE CONTROL SAFETY SELECTOR
- WEIGHT: 4.7 lbs
- LENGTH: 22.25 IN – 25 IN
This item must ship to an FFL dealer. Please complete your purchase and then have your dealer email a copy of their license to email@example.com.
AND NOW, A WORD FROM RECOIL MAGAZINE ABOUT CLEAR ANODIZED FORGED RECEIVERS…
“Unlike billet receivers, forged receivers have impurities in the metallurgical content due to the forging process. Since no dye is added during anodizing, any imperfections or impurities in the metal are more readily seen through the clear anodization. Unfortunately, it’s something that cannot be avoided but is only cosmetic in nature. That’s why Krylon exists anyway…”
Adam Kraut – Recoil Magazine