Otter Creek Labs PR65-L Suppressor - Black
- In Stock If You Can Add To Cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
The PR65L is a mid weight, long, ultra quiet, precision rifle silencer with a 6.5 caliber bore.
When creating the PR series of silencers the goal of Otter Creek Labs was simple – create a silencer optimized for long range shooting and competition that performs better and offers the same or better features than other popular precision rifle silencers at a more affordable price… We’re very proud to say we’ve achieved that!
Features & Overview
- Designed specifically for long range precision rifle shooting and competition with substantial recoil reduction, minimal POI shift and has shown slightly improved accuracy on all rifles during testing.
- Constructed of titanium with a 17-4 H900 heat treated blast baffle to ensure a long, erosion free life even when running direct thread.
- Threaded 1.375×24 industry standard “ASR” threads the PR30S gives you the ability to use mounts from area 419, EA Thunder Beast adapter, SilencerCo, Griffen, Dead air, Torrent, Q, YHM and many more. The possibilities are endless and you’re not confined to one companies proprietary mounting system.
- Length: 8.36 with no mount, 8.77 with included direct thread adapter
- Weight: 15.2 oz with no mount, 17.1 oz with included direct thread adapter
What’s in the box?
In the box you get the suppressor, 5/8×24 direct thread mount and a tube clamp to secure your suppressor in a vice to tighten/change mounts without scratching or damaging it.
dB numbers with BK2209 meter following mil standard testing
- 24” barrel 6.5 Creedmoor with 140 ELD match – 131 dB
Barrel length restrictions and limitations
- 10.5” barrel – 6.5 Grendel and 6 ARC
- 14.5” barrel – 6.5 Creedmoor and other similar cartridges.
- 20” barrel – 6.5 PRC/SAUM and other similar cartridges.
NOTE: If you’re unsure about any given caliber or cartridge variation don’t hesitate to contact us!
6.5 Grendel and 6 ARC – 1 round per second with a 10-15 minute cool down period every 30 rounds.
6.5 Creedmoor and other similar cartridges – 1 round per second with a 10-15 minute cool down period every 20 rounds.
6.5 PRC/SAUM and other magnum cartridges – 1 round per second with a 10-15 minute cool down period every 10-15 rounds.
Due to it’s titanium construction the PR series should never exceed 800 degrees Fahrenheit. They are not made or intended for full auto fire/heavy semi auto fire (mag dumps).
Once you order the silencer it will ship to your local FFL/SOT/Dealer and it is your dealer who will be assisting you in filing the ATF form 4 and holding your item until the form is approved
Otter Creek Labs will back the PR series of silencers with a lifetime warranty for repair or replacement so long as the minimum barrel length restrictions and semi auto firing schedule are followed. We have tested these until failure on machine guns and magnums with various round counts to observe what happens under neglect firing schedules – we’ll know.