MAGPUL UBR/Utility Battle Rifle Stock - Foliage
The Magpul® UBR™ (Utility / Battle Rifle), U.S. Patent 6651371, is a fully-featured, adjustable butt stock for the AR15 / M16. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position. Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. A robust lock mechanism and multi-shell construction increase durability under severe impact conditions experienced during malfunction clearing and accommodates large-bore AR calibers. The UBR™ also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling on full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or grenade launchers. Optional components such as dual-side sling mounts and metal strike plate allow the UBR™ to adapt to the mission at hand.
NOTE: The UBR includes the necessary Entry-Length Receiver Extension tube and all mounting hardware. An M4 carbine buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
7.62x51 ARs may require the use of a custom short buffer and spring.
• Comes with proprietary buffer tube and all mounting hardware.
• Streamlined anti-snag profile
• Preset LOP system for fast adjustment to preferred positions
• Impact buffer for improved drop strength and shock reduction
• Adjustable cheek piece for rearward adjustment of cheek weld
• Rear 1.25" sling loop
• Mounts on entry-length receiver extension
• Storage module
• Wide ACR-type cheek piece
• Removable rubber butt-pad
• Front and rear dual-sided QD sling mounts
• Weight: Approximately 1.25 pounds
• Collapsed Length: 8"
• Extended Length: 11.3"
• Uses carbine buffer and spring
Made in U.S.A.
See more at www.magpul.com
Battle Arms Development
Customers Also Viewed