Magpul PMAG M3 7.62 Black
- If you can add an option to your cart, it's in stock!
- Calculated at Checkout
PMAG® LR/SR GEN M3™ Window
Magpul's legendary magazine design applied to the M110/SR25/Large frame AR-10 platforms!
Reliable feed is one of the overlooked core functions to any magazine-fed weapons system. Whether your rifle is direct impingement or piston-driven, the physics remain the same. As the bolt carrier travels over the magazine, it is critical that the round is placed in the same optimal position, every time. This ensures as the bolt carrier grabs the round and forces it up into the feed ramps, the angle at which the tip of the round hits is within the feeding envelope. If the angle is too high or too low, you run the risk of a jam.
Whether you're in a 3Gun match, hunting, or down range, nobody can afford that.
PMAG M118 LR/SR Features
- This 7.62x51 PMAG magazine comes with their iconic window. See when you're running low.
- Magpul's ultra-reliable anti-tilt follower. Their follower is made out of self-lubricating material to ensure smooth functioning and a long life with proper maintenance.
- Constant-curve geometry which gives the magazine superior feeding
- Optimized for 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) or similar ammunition with a max OAL (overall length) fo 2.830"
- As always - these are indestructible. They are PMAGs, after all.
- All the good stuff that Magpul likes - flared for easy access in ammo pouches, marking matrix, anti-slip grip surface, etc.
Notes from Magpul:
- Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
- To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.