Magpul CTR Carbine Stock MIL-SPEC
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
CTR Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 12.8
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec CTR.
Put it on an AK with buffer tube adapter. Gives you good cheek weld for iron sights. Snap on cheek riser raises cheek weld for optics. Has lever position adjustment & lock stock position eliminating any excess movement. Designed for an AR but works great to modernize AK.