Inforce WMLX White/IR - Gen2 700 Lumen / 400mW Infrared - FDE
- In stock if you can add to your cart!
- Calculated at Checkout
Inforce WMLX White/IR - Gen2 700 Lumen / 400mW Infrared
Extensively tested for performance, durability and reliability, you won’t find a higher quality, more dependable light on the market today. Engineered to be lightweight and powerful, our WMLx Series offers 700 lumens of vibrant white light and three easy-to-use operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe. At just 4 ounces, its concentrated spot and far-reaching, high-intensity beam provide significant light for situational awareness and long-distance target identification. With just a flip of the lever, instantaneously switch between white or infrared mode. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t activated until you’re ready. Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- Color: FDE
- Functions: Constant / Momentary / Strobe
- Modes: White / Infrared
- Runtime: High efficiency LED provides up to 2hrs (white) / 4hrs (infrared)
- Weight: 4.02oz / 125.0 g with batteries
- Size: Length: 5.32 in / 13.5 cm
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913. No tools required for installation.
- Activation: Ergonomic contoured design for easy on/off.
- Lockout Systems: Safety Lever/ Head Rotation
- Construction: Glass reinforced polymer body offers high-impact resistance and durability. Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management.
- Waterproof: Up to 66 Feet
- Batteries: 2 Lithium 123a included. Head removes for battery replacement