Inforce WMLX White - Gen2 800 Lumen - Black
Extensively tested for performance, durability and reliability, you won’t find a brighter, higher quality, more dependable light on the market today. With 800 lumens of vibrant white light, our WMLx Series is engineered to be lightweight and powerful, and offers three easy-to-use operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe. At just 4 ounces, its concentrated spot and far-reaching, high-intensity beam provide significant light for situational awareness and long-distance target identification. The strobe function is easily disabled and the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t turned on until you’re ready. Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- Color: Black
- Functions: Constant / Momentary / Strobe
- Modes: White
- Runtime: High efficiency LED provides up to 2hrs (white)
- Weight: 4.02oz / 125.0 g with batteries
- Size: Length: 5.32 in / 13.5 cm
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913. No tools required for installation.
- Activation: Ergonomic contoured design for easy on/off.
- Lockout Systems: Safety Lever/ Head Rotation
- Construction: Glass reinforced polymer body offers high-impact resistance and durability. Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management.
- Waterproof: Up to 66 Feet
- Batteries: 2 Lithium 123a included. Head removes for battery replacement
Customers Also Viewed