Battle Arms BAD-ASS Ambi Safety Selectors - 2 Levers Standard / Short
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS) Standard / Short
For the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® (Semi Auto). The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS - BLACK PHOSPHATE (Standard & Short)
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
Note: ArmaLite and AR-10 are registered trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.
- See more at www.battlearmsdevelopment.com